1.What is Multiven Open Market?
- The Multiven Open Market (MOM) is the world’s first blockchain based market for the global €4 Trillion Information Technology (IT) industry.
- The main function of the market is to provide businesses and individuals with the unprecedented ability to legally buy and sell IT products via smart contracts and one global medium-of-exchange: The Multicoin (MTCN).
- IT products are software licenses, computers, video games, smartphones, firewalls, TVs and others on a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis.
- Founded in Palo Alto, California in 2005, Multiven describes itself as a provider of independent and decentralized software integrity maintenance and cyber-defense services for blockchain nodes and hardware that make up the world’s Internet networks. Multiven is tokenizing its existing business by developing the Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM), a blockchain-based marketplace for the global $4 Trillion IT hardware, software, and services Industry.
- Multiven intends to disrupt the existing electronic commerce industry with the MOM, a blockchain-based, decentralized, peer-to-peer marketplace where people can buy and sell new, pre-owned, and recycled computer and networking hardware like phones, laptops, servers, routers, and firewalls, and also trade software licenses and services using smart contracts.
- All transactions on the MOM ecosystem will be carried out solely with Multiven’s own ERC-20 compliant token, the MultiCoin (MTCN).
2. What are Competitive Advantages of MOM?
- An immutable proof-of-ownership record on the blockchain of every transaction, enabling unprecedented traceability of ownership history
- Ultra-low cost of acquisition for consumers due to no intermediaries
- 0% commission when shopping on the MOM
3. What is MTCN?
- MTCN stands for Multicoin. This token carries dual functionality
- On the technical side, MTCN is an ERC-20 token that resides on the Ethereum blockchain and being its sole cryptocurrency medium-of-exchange on the MOM Decentralised Application (DApp)
- The more MTCN you own, the more you can transact on the MOM
4. What are Competitive Advantages of MTCN?
- MTCN is a versatile currency enabling access to a plethora of services on the Multiven ecosystem
- Buy and sell, new and pre-owned IT software licenses, hardware and services on the MOM
- Support Multiven B-Fence, an early warning threat alert system that protects Bitcoin nodes against centralisation cyber attacks
- HODL as an investment
- Make peer-to-peer (P2P) loans, and earn interest
- Support Multiven Nodes-in-Space (NiOs), Multiven’s program to decentralise Bitcoin nodes into low-Earth-orbit
5. MTCN Data
[Updated on 23rd June 2020 based on: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/multicoin ]
|Market Cap Dominance||0.00%|
|Volume / Market Cap|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.00540663 / $0.03548577|
|7d Low / 7d High||$0.00089030 / $0.00544710|
|Market Cap Rank||N/A|
|All-Time High||$0.646279 -96.0%Sep 10, 2019 (10 months)|
|All-Time Low||$0.00038987 6466.3%May 08, 2020 (about 2 months)|
|Multicoin/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 377065.63 MTCN|
- MTCN Official Website: https://www.multiven.io/
- White Paper: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3075298
6. MTCN Website Community Socials
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Multiven
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/multivengroup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/542752829427399
- Telegram: https://t.me/MultivenOfficialGroup
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3075298.0