BiKi Group is a global blockchain digital asset trading service provider. At present, the Group’s business includes spot trading, derivatives trading, digital banking, blockchain industry investment and other businesses with operations centers in Singapore, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Russia, Turkey and 7 other countries.
- Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com has provided a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs.
- BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI.
- Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 3 million registered users, 50,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members.
2. BIKI Exchange’s Activities in Korea
BIKI.COM and Xangle
- BiKi Exchange and Xangle, South Korea’s Digital Asset Data Platform are signing a strategic partnership. Xangle will assist BiKi Exchange to disclose information about the BiKi Exchange and its platform, which will help Korean users to better understand the BiKi Exchange.
- The partnership between BiKi Exchange and with Xangle aims to address information asymmetry through services such as Xangle Credit Rating (XCR) and other services to improve industry transparency and provide investors with a reliable investment environment.
- Xangle is a global blockchain information analytics platform that is currently working with major global cryptocurrency exchanges (such as Bithumb, Korbit), and blockchain projects. The platform aims to establish an open and transparent blockchain data information platform. As of this month, Xangle has partnered with 295 blockchain projects, 54 exchanges, and 7 investment funds.
BIKI Exchange Listing a Korean project- ICON
- 25th March, 2020, Singapore — Digital assets trading firm BiKi.com is pleased to announce its listing of ICON (ICX), a Top 40 CoinMarketCap project from Korea that boasts one of the largest communities in the entire blockchain space.
- This newly formed partnership with BiKi Exchange did see ICON expanding its reach outside of Korean markets and growing their exposure in Chinese markets, amongst other Asian markets.
- On the partnership with BiKi Exchange, Mr. Min Kim, Co-founder of ICON states that BiKi is a leading exchange in a very important market and they are very excited to partner with them as we expand our growing ecosystem. They look forward to collaborating significantly as we increase our reach globally and as BiKi expands into Korea.”
- In responding to that, Ethan Ng, Southeast Asia CEO of BiKi.com says that “We are equally excited to be partnering with ICON and look forward to growing both our businesses in new and existing markets.”
- Launched in 2017, ICON Project is a 3rd generation layer one DPoS smart contract platform, focused on interoperability and on-chain governance. The network is governed by over 110 nodes spread across over 35 different countries. ICON’s unique ‘Delegated Proof of Contribution’ design is driven by its novel IISS (ICON Incentive Scoring System), which rewards contribution and incentivizes growth. This has propelled ICON to world recognition and has set the benchmark in the industry.
Follow us on:
English Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiEnglish
Vietnam Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiVietnam
Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/BiKicoin
Russia Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiRussia
Philippines Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiPhilippines
Nigeria Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiNigeria
Iran Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiIran
Indonesia Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiIndonesia
Bangladesh Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiBangladesh
India Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiIndia
Arabic Telegram: https://t.me/BiKiArabic
Korean Community: https://open.kakao.com/o/gYmlp4Yb